MANITOBA BAR ASSOCAITION
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW SECTION
LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT LAW SECTION
You’re invited to the MBA Labour & Employment Law and Administrative Law Sections Spring Mixer!
Join us for an Escape Room followed by refreshments! Details are below.
Event: Spring Mixer for MBA Labour & Employment Law and Administrative Law Sections
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2023
Locations and times:
• The Real Escape (3137 Portage Ave) with rooms starting at 5:15 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
• Refreshments at Underdogs (2609 Portage Ave) after the escape rooms
• $25 per person to participate in an escape room
• Personal cost of refreshments at Underdogs
• We have the following escape rooms reserved, subject to change:
o The Ruins, start time at 5:15 p.m.
o The Abandoned Station, start time at 5:15 p.m.
o The Mine (note: this room is intended to be scary), start time at 5:30 p.m.
o Oz, start time at 5:30 p.m.
o Room Descriptions: https://www.therealescape.ca/
General information about The Real Escape:
• Each participant must complete a waiver either online at https://www.therealescape.ca/waiver, or in person
• Each room accommodates 4-8 people
• Casual shoes are recommended
• Lockers are available to secure personal items during the escape room
• Email Michael Gerstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Shantel Saliga (SSaliga@arctic.coop) to RSVP. Please include:
o start time preference (5:15 p.m. or 5:30 p.m., note you should plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time);
o preference for beginner-friendly or standard escape room; and
o any preference for a specific room (we will do our best to accommodate this).
We hope to see you! Please do not hesitate to contact Michael or Shantel with any questions.